In desert West Texas, we are always praying for rain!  Like streams to the desert, Rainmakers provide the Life Giving Waters for our school to continue building leaders for a broken world.  Your generous support will allow us to continue cultivating wisdom, character, and virtue in our students through a Christ-centered, academically rigorous classical education for generations to come.

We Appreciate Our Rainmakers!!

Become a Rainmaker today by completing the form below.  Your monthly donation helps ACS students obtain a classical Christian education. At ACS, students learn virtues, values, and develop into leaders who will make an impact on the world. Only 45% of our expenses are covered by tuition, which means the other 55% must be raised through donations and monthly contributions from our supporters. Thank you in advance for your contribution.


The Alpine Christian School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gifts are tax deductible.